APEX Tower San Clemente,
Surveyor Lifeguard Observation Towers Common Features:
- All towers secure with a single lock.
- Roof vents provide passive convective
- All fasteners, latches, and hinges are
- Railings, ladders, ramp tubular
support structures, and stairs are all polished 304 stainless steel.
- Decks use balsa core aircraft
technology and have a non-skid type finish.
- Shutters provide additional shade when
deployed and they maximize vandal resistance when lowered and
- All shutters use slam latches in
- Dual tube “step rail” to assist
- Two doors for convenient entry /
egress and cross ventilation (APEX and Surveyor Senior only).
- Front windows angle out from bottom to
- All window pillars are reinforced with
a steel tube encapsulated in the fiberglass framework.
- Interior locking cabinets and counter
- All visible interior surfaces are
painted with off-white gel coat.
Surveyor Senior, Waimea
Bay, North Shore, Oahu, Hawaiian Islands
Surveyor Lifeguard Towers Optional Features
- 304 stainless support structures
- 6’, 7’, and 8’ deck heights
- Permanent site installations
- Fold-up locking ladders
- 17 degree ramps with center, RH, or LH
- 35 degree low angle stairs
- Front of laterally mounted ramps or
- Auxiliary access ladders
- Rescue board ladders
- Rear windows for 360 degree viewing
(sliding with vandal resistant shutters)
- Lateral sliding windows
- Tow system for easy tower movement via
simple auto / trailer interface (Surveyor Junior only)
- 360 degree walk-around decks (APEX and
- Custom color schemes and graphics
- Hawaii style pyramid roofs (Surveyor
Senior & Junior only)
- Opti-grey glass providing 92% U.V.
- Rear lift structure allowing front end
loader to lift entire structure for rapid deployment (Apex only)
- Roof insulation 1 ˝” urethane foam
CUSTOM TOWER DESIGNS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
Please also note that we would be glad to
discuss and potentially design any custom tower you require to fit your
Some examples of custom towers include a
Junior with special reinforced lamination and stainless elevated mount
column for an end of pier application that was engineered to withstand
extreme weather conditions.
We can also incorporate solar energy
sources to power communications equipment, lighting, fans, etc.
Top of Page